CFw 6.20PRO-B10 Fix1 Permanent Patch available for download. New in this rel: Fix bugs: CIPL Installer/Flasher on psp 01g/02g, ISOCache infinite loop, unsupport>2GB ISO，PSPGo ISO VIDEO MOUNT and ISO file size when mounting UMD through USB (thx to neur0ner). Reduce FastRecovery file size，speedup fast recovery (thx to neur0ner). Added support 2GB~4GB ISO/CSO.
Liquidzigong a.k.a Virtuous flame and Coldbird have released CFw 6.20PRO-B5, this release has a new features called ‘Permanent Patch’, where the CFw, Vsh menu plugin, and recovery installed on internal flash PSP. This CFw is informed to work on all psp models, (PSP 1000, 2000, 3000 and PSP GO - N-Series), But your PSP Unit must have a motherboard model ‘5g’ or lower..!! Let get started..
Note: This software is free, and comes with no warranty, it has been tested and it has work, however I am not responsible for any bricked, so please try this at your own risk!
If you do not know what psp modules you have, you can download and run the PSP Module Checker to find out, before proceeding. From where to start Read here...
- PSP-300x or PSP-200x TA-088v3 or PSP GO has Official Firmware ‘6.20’ installed. other firmware is not supported. If you don’t have PSP 6.20 installed, you'll need to update it. For PSP 1000 and 2000 permanent psp hacked, you should use a CFw 6.38ME-2.
- Version check: On the PSP Menu (also known as XMB= Xross Media Bar), and goto ‘Settings Menu’ >> ‘System Settings’ >> ‘System Information’ and you should see firmware version of your PSP.
Developer's note: I recommend the old version of PRO users began to appear in the game after the 6.60 upgrade PRO-B9, so as not to archive the user is not compatible with 6.60. 6.60 PRO-B9 use kernel vulnerabilities from some1/Davee/Proxima/Zecoxao the 6.60 downgrader. To express thanks again.**Download:
*CFw 6.20PRO-B10 Fix1 Permanent.
*CFw 6.20PRO-B9 Permanent.
*CFw 6.20PRO-B9 BETA.
*CFw 6.20PRO-B8 Permanent.
*OFw PSP 6.20. ( Option for update ).
*OFw PSP-GO 6.20. ( Option for update ).
- Extract and Copy the 620PRO_Permanent, PROUPDATE and the FastRecovery folder to ms0:/PSP/GAME/.
- Launch the 6.20PRO Update from Game menu, press X to install CFw 6.20 PRO-B5. follow the on-screen instructions, and Your PSP will reboot to xmb.
- Now, goto system setting to check your psp version and supported model. Your PSP Unit must have a motherboard model 5g or lower..!!, do not try to install on unsupported psp, you may brick your psp.
- Launch the Update 6.20PRO-B5 Permanent..
- Press ‘X’, now there's a warning, you can ignore it if you do not want to run tests prior to installation - (For safety reasons to avoid bricks you can press ‘X’), and press ‘O’ to install the 6.20 PRO-B5 CFw Permanent..
The original Flash0:/Vsh/Module/vshmain.prx was now backed up to ‘ms0:/vshorig.prx’. Keep this file for safety reasons, if you have a brick you can use that file to recover your psp! Now you're on CFw 6.20PRO-B5 Permanent.
Hold ‘R-trigger’ while turn on the PSP, to boot in the Recovery Menu.
Permanent Patch Uninstall:Launch the 6.20PRO-B5 Permanent Installer again, Press ‘X’ to uninstall the Permanent Patch. The ‘vshorig.prx’ must exist at ‘ms0:/’
Feel free to comment below, if you have any questions or wish to discuss this release further.
Share & enjoy the Homebrew!
Author: coldbird & virtuous flame. - procfw.